5.01.2017

May SFYTT - Dream


Hello! It's the 1st of the month, which means it's time for a new Reverse Confetti sketch challenge (SFYTT).  This year has just been flying by, I can't believe we're already into May... MAY! We're in the final stretch before the end of the school year, and then my baby will be a seventh grader.  I'm not ready! Lol.

To create my card, I started by first adhering a piece of striped patterned paper from the Free Spirit paper pad to a Cloud White card base.  I then added a small strip of Stone CS to the card base on top of the patterned paper.  Next, I used the Tall Triangles Confetti Cuts on Iced Aqua and Piggy Bank CS, then adhered the pieces to the card base.  



The sentiment was die cut using the Wild Word Confetti Cuts on Piggy Bank CS, then adhered it to the card front.  I then use the Whole Lotta Dots stamp set on Cloud White CS using Stone ink, and die cut three butterflies using the Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts.  The die cuts were then adhered to the card front using foam tape.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.



  
  
  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I love all the fun elements you used on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butterflies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)